The Cheshire County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date 1:80,000 scale OS map data (scaled Ordnance Survey Road Mapping) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Districts covered are: Warrington, Halton, Cheshire West & Cheshire, Cheshire East. The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied in a durable, reuseable plastic poster tube.
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit
your individual requirements.
- 1:80,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Cheshire
- Each District Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created from Ordnance Survey Road mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 1200mm x 841
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm